Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hot Summer Days












After my fashion trends class my friend and I decided to go walk to on the park but then we realized how hot and that it was not the brightest idea to go walk around at 11am .. Well even with the warm weather I decided to take some pictures of the outfit I wore today and show you guys.... 


Hoje depois da minha aula de tendências eu e minha amiga decidimos ir dar uma volta no parque, mas indo pra la percebemos que foi uma péssima idea por que estava muito quente... Bom mesmo suando decidi parar e tirar algumas fotos do meu look para mostrar para vocês... Espero que gostem... 


BAG: BALENCIAGA
SHIRT: LF STORES
SHORTS: AMERICAN APPAREL 
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
BELT & CUFF: TORY BURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa