Saturday, September 8, 2012

Alicia Keys at the VMAs

Hello Girls, 
Today I here to talk about Alicia Keys performance at the VMAs singing Girl on Fire. I got to say that Alicia Keys nailed it at the Video Music Awards last Thursday on MTV. Besides her outfit being absolutely gorgeous, the song was one of the best performances that night. Nicki Minaj sang the song with Alicia Keys, and Gabby Douglas also made an appearance as the acrobat for the song. It was breath taking and I recommend for anyone who is interested to watch it.  Here is the link if anyone is interested. Enjoy  





By Isa Malago

6 comments:

  1. She always blows it away!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the VMAs this time.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she always looks amazing! adore what she wore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen it but I will def check it out now, I love Alicia Keys and she looks hot!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa