Thursday, February 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Casual Weekend Outfit

Hey Girls, 
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I will be able to update the blog with what I wore on my date so do not forget to come back and check it out. Today's post is a very casual outfit I wore to Miami last weekend. It was a little warm, therefore this skirt and shirt combo was perfect for walking around Lincoln rd. The blue candy color is coming back for spring/summer so when I went to Zara I saw many of their pieces in this key color, from shirts to jackets, shorts and so on. I saw this skirt there and right away I knew I had to have it, and I had already planned a whole outfit around this piece and the final result was as good as I imagined it so I had to show it to you guys. I wore my blue necklace because it goes perfectly with the blue accents on the skirt, and added the white shirt and flats for more of a casual look. What do you guys think?

Oi meninas, 
Amanhã é dia dos namorados aqui nos Estados Unidos então logo depois vou compartilhar o look que eu usar no meu jantar com o namorado por isso vocês tem que voltar para conferir o que eu usei. Enfim, esse final de semana eu fui para Miami passear e como estava um pouco quente achei que a minha nova saia da Zara seria a peça mais confortável para andar pela Lincoln road. Essa primavera/verão a cor azul bebe vai ser muito usada, e quando fui na Zara vi muita roupa bonita nessa cor chave. Tinha jaqueta de couro, blusa, saias e shorts todas nessa candy color linda e delicada. Quando bati o olho nessa saia, eu amei e já até sabia um look perfeito para ela, então tive que compra-la. Ela tem detalhes em azul bebe e para acentuar um pouco mais essa cor eu optei em usar esse colar lindo que tem pedras azuis combinando com a saia. Confiram as fotos aqui embaixo e deixem recadinhos me falando o que acharam desse look e se usariam essa cor mara. 









SKIRT AND SHIRT (BLUSA E SAIA): ZARA (IN STORES)
SHOES (SAPATO): MACY'S (OLD/ANTIGA)
BAG (BOLSA): CELINE
NECKLACE (COLAR): EBAY
LIPSTICK (BATOM): PINK NOUVEAU FROM MAC COSMETICS
BRACELET (PULSEIRAS): HENRI BENDEL, KATE SPADE AND HERMES

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa