Sunday, February 23, 2014

Outfit of the Day: OverSized Sweater + Knee High Socks

Hey gals, 
Oversized sweaters are a must for the fall/winter  season and although I love them I think I am ready to start wearing the spring/summer trends. Florida's weather is insane so sometimes it gets cold enough for sweater then the next day is hot enough for shorts, so I know it will not be long until I can wear shorts. I matched this oversized sweater from LF Stores with these black knee-high boots and socks -also from LF Stores- for a little bit more of a Fall look. I added this Stella McCartney Falabella fold over bag and Rebel lipstick by Mac Cosmetics, which I think it was great color that added a little bit of more color to this look. I specially love this deep burgundy color because it can make any outfit prettier and sexier don't you think? 












"She is clothed with strength and dignity; She can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25



SWEATER: LF STORES
BOOTS: LF STORES
SOCKS: LF STORES
BRACELET: TORY BURCH
LIPSTICK: REBEL BY MAC COSMETICS

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa