Monday, April 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Denim Overall

Hi my loves, 
For the spring/summer this year I have noticed a quiet large amount of these denim overalls available in the popular stores I usually buy at, as well as on some fabulous fashionistas. When I went shopping last week with my Momma I ran into this one at Abercrombie & Fitch and when I tried it on I instantly fell in love. It was exactly what I wanted to with a slim fit on the legs, and perfect cross over back. I paired it with a Zara sequin top, Prada sneakers, Celine mini luggage, and Jimmy Choo sunnies. In my opinion, the Prada sneakers added a nice casual touch to this outfit that could have been easily changed to a going out look if black pumps were added. What do you guys think?

Oi meninas, 
aqui na Florida finalmente chegou a primavera e logo logo chega o verão, entao tenho visto que nessa primavera verão esses macacões jeans vão bombar! Tenho visto eles em muitas lojas populares que costumo comprar minhas roupas, mas que primeiramente não tinha interesse até ver as minhas fashionistas preferidas usando-o. Quando fui ao shopping com minha mãe na semana passada, vi esse macacão lindo na Abercrombie & Fitch e quando o experimentei achei que ficou um máximo em mim, com a parte da calça mais justinha e com um detalhe bonito na parte de traz. Eu o combinei com uma blusa de paete da Zara, ténis da Prada, bolsa mini luggage da Celine, e óculos Jimmy Choo. Achei que o ténis deixou o look mais casual, mas que poderia ser trocado por um sapato de salto para um look mais fashion e bom para ir em um lugar mais chic. E ai meninas, o que vocês acharam? 









"never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present" 

SHIRT (BLUSA): ZARA
DENIM OVERALL (MACACAO): ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
SNEAKERS (TENIS): PRADA
BAG (BOLSA): MINI LUGGAGE CELINE
SUNNIES (OCULOS): JIMMY CHOO

photo credit: Suzan Escobar 
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa